- 2 can century tuna
- 2 pcs onion and 5 cloves garlic
- 1 pc. chili finger and 3 pcs calamansi
- 1 pc. egg
- 1/8 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp sugar, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- Removed the tuna oil from century tuna and Set aside
- Heat the pan and add the butter, sauté the onion and garlic for 20 seconds.
- Add the tuna meat and stir well, seasoned with salt, sugar and pepper.
- Add the chili finger and calamansi juice and mix well.
- Add the egg, and add mayonnaise then stir.
- Mix well and serve with white rice. Enjoy