Don’t have time to prepare breakfast? Take this recipe as the answer to your problem. This quick and easy tortang talong recipe won’t take much of your time to have it on your plate. Plus, it is delicious and really a good dish to start your day. Aside from the eggplant used, this dish is made flavorful to savory using ingredients such as eggs and seasoned with salt. Few seasonings, but rich in taste. Also, if you are not that expert in cooking, no worries, because this recipe is very easy to cook. Perhaps it requires only simple cooking skills like mixing and frying, and there, you can have this delectable eggplant treat. Plus, it is a healthy dish as it is made from vegetable and egg. A great choice to those who watch their diet. Now you can have this tasty tortang talong that is also perfect to serve with fried rice but a plain cooked rice can do. A mouthwatering dish, so cook it now using this easy to follow recipe and add this to your file of dishes to cook during gatherings and simple get together with family and even with friends. Surely they will love visiting you as you put this palatable dish on the dining table. Or perhaps, you are just looking for comforting food to enjoy by yourself. Happy cooking!
- 4 pieces Chinese eggplant
- 2 pieces raw eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp cooking oil
- Grill the eggplant until the color of skin turns almost black
- Let the eggplant cool for a while then peel off the skin. Set aside.
- Crack the eggs and place in a bowl
- Add salt and beat
- Place the eggplant on a flat surface and flatten using a fork.
- Dip the flattened eggplant in the beaten egg mixture
- Heat the pan and pour the cooking oil
- Fry the eggplant (that was dipped in the beaten mixture). Makes sure that both sides are cooked. Frying time will take you about 3 to 4 minutes per side on medium heat.