- 10-12 pcs Broas
- 2 ½ tsp Instant Coffee
- 1 ½ cups All-Purpose Cream
- ¼ cup Condensed Milk (sweetened)
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- ½ tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained, reserve ⅓ cup fruit cocktail syrup)
- ½ cup Del Monte Cheese Magic Sauce
- Mix instant coffee and reserved syrup. Heat until coffee is dissolved. Set aside.
- whip cream until fluffy. Add DEL MONTE Cheese Magic, condensed milk and vanilla. Mix well. Set aside.
- Cook brown sugar and DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail until slightly dry. Set aside.
- Spread half of broas in 7”x7” pan then drizzle with coffee mixture. Spread with half of fruit cocktail mixture, then top with cream mixture.
- Repeat layering using the remaining ingredients. Chill until ready to serve. If desired, sprinkle with cocoa powder before serving.
- Makes 6 servings.