- 1 pork pata front
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 250 grams tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon whole pepper corn
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Deep fry pork pata until golden brown. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep cooking pot and sauté the garlic and onions.
- Now add the tomato sauce and the whole peppercorn and stir.
- Add the pork pata and cook all the sides for 5 minutes.
- Pour in the pineapple juice and water. Let boil.
- Add the soy sauce, cover and simmer for 60 to 90 minutes.
- Add water, if needed. Put in the brown sugar and stir.
- Now add the salt and let the liquid evaporate until the sauce is thick enough.
- Transfer to a serving plate and top with pineapple slice and serve.