- ½ kg. young coconut, shredded
- 2 packs green jelly powder (19g each)
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup cheese, diced
- 1 cup nata de coco
- 4 pcs. pandan leaves
- 2 cans condensed milk (380g each)
- 1 pack all-purpose cream (250ml)
- 2.8 liters water
- 2 tbsp. buko pandan flavor
- Cook gulaman as per instructions written on the packaging. Add pandan leaves while cooking the gulaman.
- Remove the pandan leaves when the gulaman is cooked. Mix-in some buko pandan flavor then remove from heat.
- Transfer the gulaman into a shallow container. Let it cool for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Slice the gulaman into little cubes.
- In a bowl, mix all the remaining ingredients including the prepared gulaman cubes.
- Serve chilled. Enjoy your special buko pandan!