- ¼ k veggie ham, veggie salami or vegemeat (cut in strips, 2 in.long), stir-fried
- ½ c carrots (2 in.long strips)
- ½ c red or green pepper (2 in. long strips)
- ½ c flour
- bread crumbs
- pieces of sliced bread, rolled flat
- In a bowl, add enough water to flour to make a thick batter. Add a little salt. Set aside.
- Place 1 or 2 pcs of veggie ham or salami or vegemeat, carrots, bell pepper and cheese on top of flat bread slice. Roll.
- Dip in batter, roll in breadcrumbs then fry. Serve with ketchup.