- 14-oz can coconut milk
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut, divided
- 4 cups cooked Jasmine rice
- 3 ripe mangoes
- In a small pot, bring the coconut milk, sweetened condensed milk, and a ½ cup of the shredded coconut to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring once or twice. Stir in the cooked rice, cover, and set aside.
- While the sticky rice sits, slice the mangoes and remove the skin.
- Spread the remaining ½ cup shredded coconut on a baking sheet and toast at 350 degrees until golden, just a minute or two. Keep a close eye on the coconut, because it burns quickly! I like to use my toaster oven for this.
- To serve, scoop the sticky rice into individual bowls. Top with a sprinkle of toasted coconut and half of a sliced mango. Enjoy!