- 4 bunches kangkong leaves, cleaned & stems removed
- 1 cup flour
- 3 cups corn starch
- 1 pc boiled egg, grated medium
- Salt to taste
- 1½ cup water
- 5 cups cooking oil
- Clean kangkong leaves and remove the stems. Set aside.
- Make a batter mixture by combining water, cornstarch, flour, salt & egg. Mix until smooth in consistency.
- Heat a pan then put oil. Dip kangkong leaves one by one in batter mixture & deep-fry until crispy in medium heat.
- Put fried leaves on a plate lined with table tissue to drain oil from the leaves.
- Serve with catsup or sauce on the side. Enjoy!