- 6 cups unripe jackfruit ( you can buy from supermarkets: peeled, seeded and sliced)
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 1/4 kilo shrimps, unpeeled (we want the flavor so we’ll leave it unpeeled and with heads intact)
- 1 thumb-sized ginger, crushed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 green finger chilis
- fish sauce, to taste
- In a pot, put all the ingredients, except shrimps and fish sauce.
- Cook over medium low heat.
- Cover and cook for about 10-15 minutes or until the unripe jackfruit is cooked and tender enough.
- Add the shrimps and chilis.
- Cover and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Season with fish sauce.
Source: Pinoy Kitchenette