- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small red onions
- 1 thumb size ginger crushed and sliced
- 2 pc tomatoes (diced)
- 1 cup water
- 1 kg mussels(cleaned & rubbed)
- pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 green chillies
- some greens such as kangkong or chillies leaves
- Heat sauce pan with olive oil, saute garlic, onion, ginger & tomatoes for 2-3 mins.
- Add mussels and cover with a lid and simmer for 3-5 mins or until they are opened.
- Add water, seasoned with salt & pepper, chillies and some greens.