Beef Afritada Recipe
- 1kg Beef, Cut into chunk cubes
- ½ kg potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 small head of garlic, minced’
- 1 Big onion, diced
- 1 Red Bell pepper and green bell pepper quartered
- 2 cups stock
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Brown beef and set aside then sauté garlic and onion
- Pour in stock and tomato sauce then bring to a boil and add in beef
- Simmer beef until cooked and tender
- Add in potatoes and bell pepper then season with salt and pepper.
- Add in breadcrumbs and thicken sauces.