- 2 pcs. Egg Yolks
- 1 can of Condensed Milk
- 1 pack of Cream
- 2 tsp. of Vanilla
- ¼ cup of Butter
- 2 tbsp. Sugar
- In the pan add the 2-tbsp. sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Add the ¼ cup of butter and stir until melt.
- Add the 1 can of condensed milk, 2 pcs. Egg yolk and add the 1 tsp. Vanilla and mix well.
- Then add the 1 pack of cream and stir until boiled and creamy then is already done.
- Then put of yema spread into center then pour into top until coated all surface.
- Then sprinkle of grated cheese and sever and enjoy!