- 2 pcs Tokwa
- 2 bundle Kangkong
- 1 bundle Pechay
- 1 pc onion red
- 1 pc tomato
- 6 cloves garlic
- Dahon ng sibuyas
- Pritong bawang
- 2 sachet of Oyster sauce
- 1 pc chili finger
- 1 tsp. Sugar, ½ tsp. Salt, Pepper and Seasoning granules
- Oil for frying and saute
- Water for boiling
- In the pan fry the tokwa until golden brown. And cut into bite size
- Cut the kangkong and pechay. Wash it with salt and drain it.
- Blanched the kangkong and pechay in boiling water with salt batch by batch.
- In the same pan where the tokwa was fried saute the garlic, onion, tomato and chili finger.
- Add the oyster sauce, salt, sugar, seasoning granules and pepper.
- Add the blanched kangkong and pechay. Stir it well
- Lastly add the fried tokwa, stir and serve.
- Add the fried garlic, dahon ng sibuyas and extra fried tokwa for toppings. Enjoy