Looking for a dessert that will have the young ones running for seconds and even thirds? After learning on how to cook this Steamed Caramel Bread, even the adults will be lining up with pens and papers, asking you for the recipe and the secret in being the perfect baker.
You don’t need to go to culinary school to be able to do this sweet recipe. All you need to do is learn how to soak bread slices. That’s right. No mess of flours flying around the kitchen and no oven needed. All you need is a pan and you’ll get the soft as a marshmallow Caramel Bread. Try this recipe now!
- 6 pcs Egg Yolk
- 1 can (370 ml) Evaporated Milk
- 1 can (330 ml) Condensed Milk
- 12 slices White Bread
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail(drained)
- Heat a pan then add ½ cup of sugar. Allow to melt and cook until caramel colored. Pour into a 7 inch cake pan.
- In a bowl, mix all the remaining ingredients then pour into the pan.
- Steam for 30 – 40 minutes or until the custard is not jiggly when you move the pan.
- Makes 8 servings.