SPICY SIOMAI SOUP RECIPE
- 10pcs Siomai
- 2 eggs
- 5 cups chicken stock or chicken cubes
- 1inch pc. pounded ginger
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 2 stalks spring onion
- ½ pc. carrot
- 4 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chili sauce (optional)
- Boil chicken stock / chicken cubes in 5 cups water.
- Add sliced carrots, minced garlic, spring onion and ginger.
- Taste with chili sauce, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Add siomai then simmer.
- After few minutes, add egg while mixing.
- Lastly, mix cornstarch in water then add to the soup and mix.
- Top with crispy garlic, spring onion and enjoy.
Recipe Source: Joshua Rodel Ü