Spicy Seafood Recipe
- 8 – 10 medium shrimp, deveined with tails
- • 300 grams of small squid, cleaned
- • 1 large fish fillet, cut into cubes
- • ½ small carrot, julienne
- • 1 small onion, chopped
- • 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- • 1 tbsp cornstarch diluted in 1 tbsp water
- • 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- • 2 stalks of green onions
- For the marinate:
- • 1 tbsp soy sauce
- • 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- • ½ tsp sesame seeds
- • black pepper
- • green chillies
- • cooking oil
- Marinate the seafood in the soy sauce, chillies, oyster sauce, sesame seeds, and black pepper for about 30 minutes.
- • Add cooking oil to a preheated pan. Sauté the onion and garlic until fragrant. Add in the marinated seafood. Stir and fry for about 3½ minutes over medium heat.
- • Add in the carrots, green bell peppers, and the green onions. Stir and fry for a minute and a half over medium heat. Add in the diluted corn starch and stir for about 30 seconds until it thickens.
- • Turn off the heat. Serve and enjoy your spicy seafood!