- 3 pcs. medium to large squid (cleaned)
- 1 cup soy sauce
- ½ lemon or 2 pcs. calamansi (juiced)
- 1 large tomato (diced)
- 1 large sweet onion (minced)
- 2 pcs. chili (minced)
- 1 medium garlce (minced)
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Groiund black pepper to taste
- In a bowl, put all the ingredients except the squid.
- Mix well until all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Stuff the squid with the prepared mixture.
- Grill the squid for 6 to 8 mins. per side.
- Remove from the grill when cooked.
- Slice the squid crosswise then serve with a dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Special Inihaw na Pusit (Grilled Pusit) Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!