- Chicken meat
- 1 1/2 cup Rice
- 1 pc onion
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 thumbs ginger and small turmeric ginger for extra flavor
- 1 tsp. Salt Pepper and Seasoning granules
- ¼ cup of Fish sauce
- Water for soup
- Oil for frying and sauté
- Fried garlic
- Boiled egg
- Fried tokwa
- Spring onions
- Calamansi, pepper and chili for extra condiments
- Heat the pan with oil and fry the tofu. Set aside.
- In another pan with oil sauté the garlic, ginger and onion until the aroma comes out.
- Add the chicken meat, gizzard and liver. Sauté it well
- Add the rice stir and add the water. Stir and cover until it boils.
- Seasoned with fish sauce, salt, pepper and seasoning granules.
- Every 5 minutes, stir it well to avoid getting burn.
- Cook it for 1 hour or until its thickened, add more water if needed.
- Served it with boiled egg, fried tofu, spring onion chopped and fried garlic.
- Condiments on the side, pepper, calamansi, fish sauce and chili. Enjoy