We all know the good health benefits of lemon, and so sparkling lemonade is a good choice if you are looking for a beverage recipe to follow.
All you need to make this delicious sparkling lemonade is a 1 liter sparkling water, 3 lemons, and sugar. Perfect for summer season to refresh yourself from the hot weather, but if the season is not yet hot don’t worry because lemonade is great to pair in most of the dish.
Are you ready to end your thirst with this refreshingly-sparkling lemonade recipe?
- 3 Lemons
- 60 g sugar
- 1 liter Sparkling/ Soda water
- Slice all the Lemons in half then extract the juice into a jug using a juicer. If you don’t have one, you can just squeeze if by hand but make sure to sift the seeds.
- Then add the sparking/soda water. Don’t fill it fully as we will need to add sugar later on.
- Slowly add the sugar and stir until it dissolves.
- Serve over Ice with a wedge of Lemon.