- 3 boxes assorted flavors jello
- 1 ½ cups crushed Graham crackers
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup melted butter
- 2 tbsp unflavored gelatin
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 3 eggs, separated
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp grated lemon rind
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 pack NESTLÉ® ALL PURPOSE CREAM 250ml
- Prepare flavored gelatin (strawberry, lime and orange, or preferred combination) according to package directions. Chill until set and cut into cubes. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine crushed Graham crackers, sugar and melted butter. Press half of the mixture onto the bottom of a springform pan. Chill for at least 20 minutes. Reserve half the mixture for topping later.
- Add unflavored gelatin to water and allow to bloom for 2 minutes. Transfer to a saucepan and cook under low heat. Set aside to cool.
- Using a mixer, beat cream cheese until softened. Slowly add in egg yolks, dissolved gelatin, lemon juice, lemon rind, sugar and NESTLÉ ALL PURPOSE CREAM . Beat until free of lumps.
- In another bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold in beaten egg whites and gelatin cubes into cream cheese mixture. Pour onto prepared crust. Sprinkle reserved graham cracker mixture on top and chill until set.