- 1 Kilo of Grated Cassava
- 1 cup of Sugar
- 1 cup of Grated Coconut
- Few of Grated Cheese
- Banana Leaves
- Few of Oil or Margarine
- Prepare all ingredients then grate the cassava using grater and squeeze. Set aside.
- Mix the grated cassava, grated coconut and sugar then mix well.
- Add of some mixed cassava in banana leaves then spread and flat. Set aside
- Put some oil or margarine into pan.
- Then put the banana leaves with cassava into pan. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes both sides.
- More roasted much crispy and good. Then before to cook add some cheese on top.
- Serve and enjoy the Saludsod with cheese.