- 2 lbs. pork belly (or buto-buto)
- 1 bunch string beans (sitaw), cut in 2 inches length
- 1 bunch spinach (or kangkong)
- ¼ kg. tomatoes (quartered)
- 2 medium-sized eggplants (cut in 2 inches length)
- 2 pcs. chili peppers
- 2 medium-sized onions (sliced)
- 1 pc. radish (labanos), sliced
- 6 pcs. okra
- sinigang mix (good for 2 liters water)
- 2 liters water
- 3 tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 tbsp. cooking oil
- Heat a pot and put cooking oil.
- Sauté the onions until its layers separate from each other.
- Add the pork belly and cook until outer part turns light brown.
- Pour-in the water. Add the tomatoes, radish & fish sauce then simmer for 40 mins. or until pork is tender. We added first the radish & tomatoes so their flavors will dominate in the dish.
- Add the eggplants, string beans, okra, chili peppers & sinigang mix then simmer for 5-8 minutes.
- Put-in the spinach, turn off heat and cover the pot. Let the spinach cook using the remaining heat in the pot.
- Serve hot & enjoy!
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!