Pork Broccoli with Mushroom Recipe
- 1 lb pork
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced mushroom Portobello or shiitake
- ½ cup sliced bell pepper
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Heat a large heavy duty pan on high heat. Add the oil and allow to heat for at least 1 minute. Add the pork and cook for 5 minutes. Remove chicken from the pan and set aside.
- Add the garlic to the same pan and saute for 20 seconds. Add the Mushrooms, broccoli, and bell peppers. Stir for 2 minutes or until the broccoli is tender.
- Add the soy sauce, ketchup, and sriracha. Stir for 2 minutes. Return the pork back into the pan and stir-fry for about 2 minutes or until the broccoli is tender and everything is well combined.
- Serve on rice, noodles, or in lettuce leaves.