Pork Bola-Bola Soup with Misua and Patola Recipe
- /2 kl. ground pork
- 2 medium sized patola, sliced
- 4 ounces misua
- 2 medium size onion, minced
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 piece raw egg
- 5 cups beef broth
- ⅛ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Green onions for garnishing.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground pork, half of the onion, raw egg, salt, ground black pepper, and flour. Mix thoroughly until all the ingredients are well incorporated. Set aside.
- Heat a cooking pot and pour-in oil.
- When the oil is hot enough, sauté the garlic and remaining onions.
- Add the beef broth and fish sauce and let boil
- Scoop about a tablespoon of the meat mixture and form it into a ball shape figure then drop in the boiling one after the other. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the patola and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Put-in the misua and cook for 1 to 2 minutes while gently stirring.
- Turn off heat and garnish with green onion. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve!
Recipe Source: AJ Santos Camaing