- 1/4 kg pork (pre-cooked)
- 3 pcs small bitter gourd (ampalaya)
- 1 pc onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper and 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp oil for sauté
- 2 small pack of oyster sauce
- 1/8 cup water
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Slice the bitter gourd and wash with salt water.
- Heat the pan with oil, sauté the garlic for 20 seconds then add the onion. Sauté it well
- Add the pre-cook pork and season with salt, pepper, sugar, and oyster sauce.
- Add the 1/8 cup of water and slice bitter gourd, stir and cover for 1 minute.
- Remove the cover, stir until reduce the sauce for a minute in slow fire.
- And now the Pork Ampalaya with oyster sauce is ready to serve. Enjoy