- 1 kilo of small Galunggong fish
- 1/2 head garlic, crushed
- 2-3 thumb size ginger cut into thin slices
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1-3 pcs. green or red chili
- 4 tbsp. Salt
- 1 tbsp. Pepper
- 1 cup of Water
- banana leaves
- Wash fish thoroughly drain. Cut the banana leave to form into 2” width bands.
- Put the fish into bowl then mix it with ginger, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Lay one ban of banana leaf on a flat surface arrange 5 to 6 galunggong and roll wrap tightly with the banana leaf to form a roll. Do this on the rest of the galunggong.
- In the Palayok put in half of the garlic and ginger at the bottom then arrange the dilis rolls side by side on over the garlic and ginger.
- Now add in the rest of the garlic and ginger over the top, add in the vinegar and about 1/2 cup of water. Season with salt to taste. Add the chili on top.
- Cover and simmer in medium heat for 25 to 30 minutes or until fish are cooked and most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Serve hot with rice.