- 1 kilo of Inihaw na Tulingan(fish)
- 2 cups Coconut Milk
- 5 cups of Malunggay Leaves
- 1 tsp. Salt, 1/2 tsp. Pepper and Seasoning granules
- Slice Onion
- Slice Garlic
- Chili finger
- Oil for Saute
- Remove the fish bone from tulingan and cut the tulingan into pieces. Set aside
- Heat the pan put the oil and chopped garlic.
- Add the onion, chili finger and add cut tulingan fish and Seasoned with salt, pepper and seasoning granules. then stir and cover.
- Add the coconut milk and stir. Then wash the malungay leaves
- When its boiling add the malunggay leaves.
- Stir well until it reduce and the coconut milk turn into oil that means it already cook.
- Serve with Rice . Enjoy