Pinakro (Ginataang Saging) Recipes
- 1 kilos Saging na Saba
- 2 cups coconut cream (unang piga ng gata)
- 3-4 cups coconut milk
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ¾ to 1 cup of brown sugar
- pandan leaf
- Peel the Banana. Wash. Chop to pieces- about 2-3 inches long and an inch wide.
- Place the Banana in a pot. Pour in the coconut cream and milk,salt and half cup of brown sugar. Add pandan leaf for a nice flavor and aroma. Cover and cook in medium high heat.Let boil.
- Reduce heat when it boils. Add the rest of the sugar ( add some more if you prefer). Cover and cook until the banana is tender and the sauce thick.
- Can be served hot or cold.