- 200 grams pork belly, sliced for frying
- 3 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tomato, chopped
- 1 bitter melon, seeds removed and sliced
- 1 eggplant, cut into pieces (diagonally)
- 2 cups squash, diced or sliced
- 8 pieces okra, each sliced diagonally into 2
- 3 tablespoons shrimp paste
- 1/4 teaspoon msg to taste
- 1 cup water
- In a pan, heat the cooking oil, saute garlic and onion until browned.
- Add pork cook until browned.
- Add tomatoes, shrimp paste and msg or vetsin then mix together.
- Add squash, eggplant, bitter melon, okra and chili finger then mix together.
- Add msg, and water (mix well) then cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes until vegetables cooked.(medium fire)
- Ready to serve with rice.