Peanut Polvoron Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup powdered full cream milk
- 1 cup ground peanut
- 1 bar melted butter
- 2 cups sugar
- On a pan, toast flour in moderate heat for about 15 minutes, or until light brown, stirring constantly to avoid burning.
- Remove from the pan and transfer the mixture into a big bowl.
- Add the powdered milk, ground peanut and toss for another three-four minutes, then add sugar and melted butter.
- Mix well using the wooden spoon.
- Fill the polvoron mold with the mixture, press it hard by using a spoon.
- Place the polvoron in an airtight container, then chill in the fridge until firm.
- Carefully wrap the polvoron individually in japanese paper or cellophane.