- 1k galapong malagkit (glutinous rice dough)
- 1 coconut, meat grated
- ½ k. sugar
- Water for cooking
- Sesame seeds, toasted
- Divide the galapong into several portion, depending on the size of serving you desire.
- Roll each portion into a ball and flatten to make a tongue-like shape.
- Boil some water. While the water is boiling, drop each of the galapong portions. It is cooked when it surfaces.
- Remove each cooked portion. Allow to cool.
- Dredge in grated coconut and sprinkle with sugar mixed with toastedsesame seeds before serving.