- 3 medium-sized tulingan (skipjack tuna) (cleaned & cut into pieces)
- 1 cup of vinegar
- ½ cup of water
- 3-4 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 2 medium-sized onions (chopped)
- 1 small ginger (chopped)
- 1 tbsp peppercorn
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp fish sauce (optional)
- calamansi juice (from 2 pieces calamansi)
- 2 pieces chili finger
- Combine all ingredients in a cooking pot. Cut the fish in half if it won’t fit in your pot.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes in medium heat.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more awesome recipe videos!