Other Palitaw Recipe
- 1 kilo of galapong malagkit (glutinous rice dough)
- 1 coconut, meat grated
- ½ kilo fo white sugar
- water for cooking
- sesame seeds, toasted
- Divide the galapong into several portions, depending on the size of serving you desire.
- Roll each ortion into a ball and flatten to make a tongue-like shape.
- Boil some water. While the water is boiling, drop each of the galapong portions. It is cooked when the galapong surfaces.
- Remove each cooked portion. Allow to cool.
- Dredge in grated coconut and srinkle with sugar mixed with toasted sesame seeds before serving.