Let’s face it: not every household has baking equipment, and for that we are thankful for no-bake recipes. Who knew you could even make cheesecake?
This sweet treat is made of assorted fruit bits swirled in creamy cheesecake and held together by sweet, crushed Grahams. It can be served as a dessert or as a snack, but most of all, it is an emergency must-have for instant cravings at home! Try this No-Bake Fruity Cheesecake recipe now!
- 1 ½ cups Graham Cracker (crumbs, for crust)
- 1/3 cup Unsalted Butter (melted, for crust)
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar (for crust)
- ½ tsp Ground Cinnamon (for crust)
- 1 ½ tbsp Unflavored Gelatin (for filling)
- 1/3 cup Fruit Cocktail Syrup (for filling)
- 1 pack (250 ml) All-Purpose Cream (chilled, for filling)
- ¼ cup Sugar (for filling)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract (for filling)
- 1 pack (225 g) Cream Cheese (softened, for filling)
- 2 tbsp Sugar (for topping)
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch (dissolved in 5 tbsp fruit cocktail syrup, for topping)
- 1 can (832 grams) Del Monte
- Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained , reserve syrup, for topping)
- Crust: Combine ingredients for crust. Mix well. Press evenly on the bottom of a 9” loose bottom tin pan or pie plate. Cover and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Filling: Combine gelatin and fruit cocktail syrup. Heat over low fire until gelatin is dissolved. Add ¼ cup sugar and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- Topping: Heat cornstarch mixture over low heat with constant stirring until thick. Add 2 tablespoons of sugar and continue stirring for 1 minute. Stir in DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy. Gradually, beat in all-purpose cream until well-blended. Add gelatin mixture gradually while continuously beating. Fold in 1 cup of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail mixture. Pour over crust. Chill until set. Top with remaining DEL MONTE Fiesta FruitCocktail.