Mango Float Recipe
- 3-4 ripe mangoes
- 1 pack Graham crackers
- 1 small can condensed milk (about ¾ cup)
- 2 packs of 250 ml all-purpose cream (approximately 2 cups)
- Blend all-purpose cream and condensed milk then chill it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or longer. (It’s chilled so the crackers won’t float while layering later on).
- Slice ripe mangoes into thin wedges then set aside.
- In your preferred container, make a layer of Graham crackers at the bottom. Pour and spread a layer of the chilled cream on top of the crackers then lay mango pieces on top of the cream.
- Repeat the layering process. Make 2 to 3 layers depending the size or shape of your container.
- Finish with mangoes on top.
- Store in refrigerator for 5 hours or overnight.
- Serve chilled and enjoy your Mango Float!