This recipe is a kind of dessert which can be prepared easily. It has a combination of all-purpose cream and the condensed milk. Aside from it’s being easy to prepare it’s also a dessert that your whole family would love because the ingredients needed are not really expensive and it’s really satisfying.
Mango Float dessert is usually served during Christmas and New Year celebration. This can be done in two to three layers of filling depending on the size of the baking dish that you’re going to use. Mango Float can also be prepared this summer season or any occasions do you love to prepare it. Just prepare all the ingredients that will be needed and follow the directions accordingly.
Now,you can also prepare and make your own version of Mango Float!
Try this Pinoy Recipe version of Mango Float Recipe this summer season or in whatever gatherings you have with your family and friends.
- 3-4 ripe mangoes
- 1 pack Graham crackers
- 1 small can condensed milk (about ¾ cup)
- 2 packs of 250 ml all-purpose cream (approximately 2 cups)
- Blend all-purpose cream and condensed milk then chill it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or longer. (It’s chilled so the crackers won’t float while layering later on).
- Slice ripe mangoes into thin wedges then set aside.
- In your preferred container, make a layer of Graham crackers at the bottom. Pour and spread a layer of the chilled cream on top of the crackers then lay mango pieces on top of the cream.
- Repeat the layering process. Make 2 to 3 layers depending the size or shape of your container.
- Finish with mangoes on top.
- Store in refrigerator for 5 hours or overnight.
- Serve chilled and enjoy your Mango Float!
Mango Float recipe video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!