On every meals, most awaited time is the ending part on which the desserts are served. Who would not with those sweet treats that is really savory? These sweets are commonly cooked baked, however, you do not have to worry if you don’t have oven available on your home or you don’t have the talent on baking. We have this no-bake mango cream cheesecake recipe for you to try. This is made flavorful using otap, butter, cream cheese, condensed milk, vanilla extract, all-purpose cream, unflavored gelatin and fresh mangos. A total sweet, creamy and irresistible combination of ingredients! Surely, this will satisfy your sweet tooth. Perfect dessert to pair in any meals, or have this for snack. This comforting food is also great to those home alone time, while watching television or movie. Perhaps you can share this dish to your love ones during those gatherings, celebrations or occasions with friends and family. Bring sweetness to you dining using this mango cream cheesecake. So try this recipe now, or add to your file of desserts and snack next to prepare during your meals. Happy cooking!
- 1 (250-gram) otap pack
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 (227-gram) softened cream cheese
- ¼ cup condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
- ¼ cup hot water
- ¼ cup fresh mangoes, chopped
- Pulse 1 (250-gram) otap pack in a food processor (or crush manually) to make crumbs, around 2 cups.
- Mix with 4 tablespoons melted butter and press into the bottom of an 8×8-inch pan. Chill until ready to use.
- Using a hand mixer, beat together 1 (227-gram) softened cream cheese, ¼ cup condensed milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1 cup all-purpose cream.
- Dilute 2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin in ¼ cup hot water. Add to cream cheese mixture and beat until well combined.
- Mix in ¼ cup chopped fresh mangoes. Pour over prepared crust and chill for at least 3 hours or overnight. To serve, slice into squares and top with mango jam.