Lumpiang Kamote Recipe
- kamote/camote or sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into strips
- brown sugar
- cooking oil
- lumpia wrappers
- Separate each lumpia wrapper. Set aside.
- Pour brown sugar on a shallow bowl. Also pour water on a separate bowl.
- Rest a wrapper on a plate. Get a strip of kamote and dip sides on brown sugar. Place the kamote on lumpia wrapper. Fold two sides of the circle over the camote then roll the wrapper up. Dip your finger on the bowl of water then spread the water on the end of the lumpia wrapper to seal it.
- Do same procedure with the rest of sliced kamote.
- Heat oil in a small frying pan. On medium high heat, fry the LUMPIANG KAMOTE until golden brown. Drain excess oil.