- 20 – 24 pcs. chocolate biscuits
- 1 cup of Fresh milk
- 1 tsp of Baking powder
- Chocolate Sauce for Ganache
- Chocolate bar for toppings
- Oil for brushing the pot and paper wax
- Separate the biscuits from its filling. Set aside
- Use hand or blender to crushed the biscuit.
- Pour the crushed biscuit, baking powder, fresh milk and biscuit filling. Mix well.
- Brush the rice cooker pot of oil and put with wax paper/parchment paper.
- Pour and strain the mixture cake in rice cooker and cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool and removed from the rice cooker.
- Crushed the chocolate bar using peeler.
- Glazed with chocolate sauce and top with grated chocolate.
- Serve and Enjoy the LOCK – DOWN CAKE.