Do you have an incoming house party? Be it wedding, baptismal, fiesta, birthday etc, and looking for the best dish to prepare for your guests?
Don’t forget to pin lechon paella de leche to your list of menu. Surely, your guess will be delighted and will wait to come back to your house anytime you have a party.
This is one classic menu everyone will absolutely love. Go ahead and plan this menu and save more money than ordering it in stores. And who knows you might become the next entrepreneur for Lechon Paella de leche.
- 1 whole pig, around 4½ months old
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 cups rice
- 5 cups fish broth
- 300g shrimps, peeled and cleaned
- 300g chorizo, sliced
- 300g mussels or clams
- 1 green bell pepper, strips
- 1 red bell pepper, strips
- 1 small can of peas
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 pinch Saffron
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a pan, heat oil and saute chorizo, onion and garlic. Add seafood, rice, tomatoes and bell peppers.
- Add in rice and saute for a minute. Add stock and saffron and cook until almost done.
- Season the pig’s cavity with salt and pepper, then brush with milk and alittle oil.
- Then stuff the paella inside the cavity of the pig and roast the pig.