- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup butter
- 1 tsp. sugar
- Layer 1
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 1 carton cool whip
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Layer 2
- 2 small packages (4.3 oz) instant lemon pudding
- 3 cups milk
- reheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together the butter, flour and sugar until crumbly.
- Press into a 8×12 pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Mix together the cream cheese, powdered sugar and cool whip until creamy.
- Spread over the cooled crust.
- Mix the pudding with the milk and beat until it starts to thicken.
- Pour over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving.
- If desired, serve with more cool whip on top sprinkled with grated lemon peel.