Jelly Flan Recipe
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 sachet of powdered unflavored gelatin (preferably color yellow)
- ½ cup of sugar
- ½ liter of water
- 4 pcs egg
- caramelized sugar
- molds or llanera
- In a large bowl beat the eggs and mix the milk, sugar and water, stir until sugar is completely dissolved. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, put the ½ liter of water and add powdered gelatin. Stir well.
- Bring the mixture to a near boil and pour in the egg and milk mixture. Stir well for about 3 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a llanera and allow to cool.
- Remove from llanera and place on serving plate.
- Pour caramelized sugar on top to mimic the leche plan appearance.
- Serve and enjoy!