- 2 boneless Milkfish/ Bangus
- 1 Ginger
- 3 pcs Tomatoes
- 1 pc. Salted egg
- ½ Lemon
- ¼ cup cheese
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 1 foil
- Slice all ingredients and put it into a bowl.
- Then mix all the ingredients. Set aside.
- Prepare the foil and fish and then put it the mix ingredients.
- Wrap the foil and make it close. Set aside.
- Prepare the griddle and put the fish.
- Every 3 minutes turn the fish within 45 minutes of cooking time.
- If you see that the fish is golden brown and hit the cooking time, then you can get it from griddle.
- Open and serve with a delicious sauce.