- 3/4 cup powdered milk
- 1 cup chocolate powder (Milo)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 6 pcs chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed (including the filling)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups hot water
- In a mixing bowl, combine milk, chocolate powder, cocoa powder, and sugar. Mix well.
- Add hot water then stir.
- Add the crushed chocolate sandwich cookies then stir.
- Pour-in the mixture to the ice candy plastics using a funnel. Properly knot the plastic.
- Freeze overnight and enjoy your triple chocolate ice candy!