- 1 pc red bell pepper
- 1 small thumb ginger (finely chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 pc red onion
- Pineapple (dice)
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/4 cup tomato ketchup
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 seasoning granules
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp slurry (2 tbsp water + 1 tbsp cornstarch)
- Oil for sauté
- Heat the pan with oil then sautés the bell pepper, onion and pineapple for 2 minutes.
- Removed from the pan, and set aside. then sauté the chopped garlic and ginger.
- Add the tomato paste, water, ketchup and vinegar.
- Season with salt, pepper, and sugar.
- When it’s boiling add the slurry to thicken the sauce until consistency.
- Add some of the sauté bell pepper, onion and pineapple.
- Off the heat and Serve with your favorite fried fish, chicken or pork.
Sweet N Sour Pork Meatballs