- 2 cups Flour
- 4 tbsp. Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Baking powder
- 1 tbsp. Oil for brushing the molder
- 3 pcs. Eggs
- 1 can of Evaporada Milk
- 1 can of Condensed Milk
- Cheese for Toppings
- 1 pack of Cream
- 2 tsp. of Vanilla
- ¼ cup of Butter
- In the mixing bowl add the 2 tbsp of sugar and 2 tbsp. of baking powder and add the strained flour.
- Add the 1 tsp. of vanilla and 1 can of evaporada milk.
- Then separate white egg and egg yolk and the 2 pcs. of egg yolk for yema spread and the reset of eggs is added into flour. Mix well
- Brush of oil the molder and pour the mixture. Then arrange into steamer and steam for 20 – 25 minutes.
- While are waiting let’s make the yema spread.
- In the pan add the 2-tbsp. sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Add the ¼ cup of butter and stir until melt.
- Add the 1 can of condensed milk, 2 pcs. Egg yolk and add the 1 tsp. Vanilla and mix well.
- Then add the 1 pack of cream and stir until boiled and creamy then is already done.
- Before cooking time of steam cake check them using toothpick if is already cook.
- Prepare the yema spread for garnishing the steam cake.
- Remove into steamer and remove the steam cake into molder and slice in the center.
- Then put of yema spread into center then pour into top of it until cover all surface.
- Then sprinkle of grated cheese and sever and enjoy!