- 2 cups glutinous rice flour
- 1/2 cup regular rice flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 cups pure coconut milk
- 1 big can condensed milk
- 1 tsp Ube flavor
- 1 tsp Orange flavor
- Oil from latik(for brushing the molder)
- 1 cup pure coconut milk
- Pour the 1 cup of coconut into a pan and stir until to become latik. Set aside
- In a mixing bowl put glutinous rice flour, rice flour and sugar. Mix well
- Add condensed milk and coconut milk. Mix well until combined
- Divide into 3 for flavoring. Set aside for at least 30 mins
- Grease the coconut oil in molder.
- steam the batter one by one for 10 mins.
- First the ube flavor. Next the orange flavor and last the milk flavor.
- Serve with more latik on top. Enjoy