- 1 kilo Pork Loin
- Bamboo stick
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup Sprite
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 tbsp. Salt and 1 tbsp. Pepper
- 1 cup Ketchup
- 1 whole Garlic slice dice
- Slice the pork loin in a thin slice.
- Marinate with BBQ sauce, sprite, soy sauce, ketchup, garlic, salt, sugar and pepper then mix it well.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Skewer the marinated pork loin and set aside.
- Ready the griller and sauce for basting. For basting sauce mix the oil, ketchup and the remaining sauce from the marinated pork.
- Grilled the pork bbq in 2 to 3 minutes each side.
- Serve with Homemade spicy vinegar sauce or with your favorite sauce and enjoy.