- 1 cup Cassava Flour
- 2 cups Flour
- 3 cups waters
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- Few of Green Food color
- 1 tsp. Lye Water/Lihia
- 1 cup dry Grated Coconut (for toppings)
- Pandan leaves
- Puto molder
- Fry the dry grated coconut and add ¼ cup of sugar gradually. Stir until crispy and golden brown. Set aside.
- Boil the panda leaves with 3 cups of water. Set aside.
- In the mixing bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, cassava flour and sugar. Mix well.
- Add the lye water and pandan juice gradually. Continue to mix
- Add few food colorings and mix well.
- Place the mixture into individual molds and arrange into steamer and steam for 40 minutes to an hour.
- After 40 minutes check if it is already cooked.
- Serve with crispy sweet grated coconut.