- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup Milo powder
- ¼ cup powdered milk
- 2 tbsp fine sugar
- ¼ cup melted butter
- Using a non-stick pan, lightly toast the flour. Be careful not to over toast it.
- Sift the toasted flour, Milo powder, powdered milk, and sugar. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the middle of the mixture. Then put the melted butter in it. Mix well.
- Get some of the mixture using a polvoron molder. Transfer to a container or cellophane if you want to wrap it. (Refer to the video for the wrapping technique).
- Repeat step 4 until all of the mixture is consumed.
- Enjoy your Milo polvoron!